Nasiol NL272 ceramic coating forms a smooth single layer of hard nanoscale coating on the surface, protecting against scratches, retention of dirt and dust, and staining caused by environmental conditions, such as bird droppings.
Nasiol NL272 can be applied to painted body surfaces of vehicles, as well as hard plastic parts, headlights, taillights, and rims.
• Nasiol NL272 has been developed for both end users and professionals.
• Application to a mid-size car takes 60-90 minutes.
• Ensure that the temperature and relative humidity (RH) values (+5 ̊C ~ + 30 ̊C / 41 ̊F ~ 86 ̊F / 50% RH) of the application space are as close as possible to suggested condition in order to obtain maximum product performance. If the ambient temperature or relative humidity value is higher than suggested intervals / values, the product may cure faster than expected. Avoid direct sunlight during the application and only work on cool surfaces.
• Wash your vehicle thoroughly. If required, apply clay bar.
• After decontamination, apply polishing / compounding with appropriate tools and silicone / wax-free cutting compounds in accordance with the physical condition of your vehicle’s surface
• When polishing is complete, wash the vehicle and ensure that all the application areas are thoroughly dry. A compressed air gun may be used to eliminate the risk of water dripping from trims and joints.
• Prepare the surface by using Nasiol Clean to improve the bonding performance of the nano coating. Ensure that there isn’t any residual contamination and dry the surface with a lint-free microfiber cloth. Do not work on areas larger than 1m² per session
• Before using the product, wear the protective nitrile gloves included in the box.
• Place a suede cloth onto the applicator block’s sponge surface. Change the suede cloth every 3-4 panels.
• Shake the product gently before use.
• Open the lid and pour the necessary amount of product onto the suede cloth. 4-5mL is enough for 1m² area.
• Do not forget to keep the lid closed during the application.
• Spread the product gently over the surface in a crisscross motion.
• Once beading occurs (it takes 30 seconds in normal conditions), gently wipe the excess product off from the surface using the light gray Nasiol microfiber cloth in linear motions. To make the most of microfiber cloths, fold each one four times before application and do not re-use the side of the cloth you used.
• If it is too late for the first wiping step, the product may cure on the surface, making wiping harder or even impossible. In that case, the product should be removed from the surface by polishing or sanding. After correction, the product should be re-applied properly.
• After wiping the surface with the light gray microfiber cloth, complete the final buffing process by gently using the dark gray Nasiol microfiber cloth in circular motions.
• Keep the coated surfaces away from direct sunlight, the elements, various types of contamination, and water exposure for 24 hours. Please wait 48 hours for the nano coating to cure and become resistant to abrasion and chemicals, before any detergent-based washing.
- Nasiol NL272 Bottle
- Nasiol Applicator Block
- Nasiol Suede Cloths x5
- Nasiol Microfiber Cloth (Dark Grey)
- Nasiol Microfiber Cloth (Light Grey)
- Nitrile Gloves
- Nasiol Window Sticker
- Nasiol Metal Sticker
- User Manual
Volume 50mLApplication Surfaces :Painted body surfaces of vehicles, hard plastic parts, headlights, taillights, and rims. DurabilityUp to 5 years. Chemical Resistance12>pH>1. Scratch Resistance Water Repellency ,Oil Repellency, Pencil Hardness10H Coating Thickness:800-1100nmConsumption per Unit Area4-5mL/m² ConsumptionSmall Vehicles (A-B Class) : 30-35mL
Medium Vehicles (C-D Class) : 35-40mL
Large Vehicles (E Class & SUV) : 40-50mLTemperature Durability150°CApplication Temperature5°C-30°CCuring Period6 hours to touch,
24 hours for water contact,
48 hours for detergent-based washing and chemical resistanceStorage Conditions-3°C to +30°CShelf Life2 years without opening the bottle,
1 week after opening the bottleQuantity/Parcel5 pieces